Currency exchange rates sync
Currency exchange rates sync
Currency exchange rates sync
Very easy to use addon, no 3rd party services needed, just install it, set sync period and that's all!
Addon support instant upgrades via Upgrades Center, so, you have possibility to use always latest addons versions without add-on reinstallation.
The add-on is compatible with the entire cs-cart 4.x branch with such editions as CS-Cart, CS-Cart Ultimate, Multivendor, Multivendor Plus, Multivendor Ultimate. At the moment there is no information about any addon uncompatibility.
After success payment, your order will be automatically marked as Paid within a few minutes. Once order changed to Paid status - add-on License activation passed success and you will received an e-mail with confirmation the receipt of payment and a second e-mail with a download add-on link. You can also download the add-on in our License Management section of our website. To install the add-on on your website, please follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the add-on on our website in the "License Management" section or via the link sent by e-mail.
- Go to Add-ons → Manage Add-ons and in the gear button, select Manual Installation.
- Select the downloaded file and complete the installation of the add-on.
Add-on installation is completed. To go to the add-on settings page, select the installed add-on in the top menu Add-ons → CS-Commerce add-on
After add-on installation, its settings are set to default values. To access the add-on settings in the admin panel, go to the Add-ons → CS-Commerce add-ons section and select installed add-on from the drop-down list.
The add-on allows you to select the period of exchange rates sync on your website from 1 hour to 1 month. There is no need to configure cron-job on your server, which greatly simplifies the configuration
Add-on no need any API keys to work with some 3rd party services, it use own build in API currency rates server.
The add-on supports the sync of exchange rates both in automatic mode and by manual launch for all currencies at once and for a specific one. It supports over 200 currencies with the following codes in an international ISO format: AED, AFN, ALL, AMD, ANG, AOA, ARS, ATS, AUD, AWG, AZM, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BEF, BGN, BHD, BIF, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BTN, BWP, BYN, BYR, BZD, CAD, CDF, CHF, CLF, CLP, CNH, CNY, COP, CRC, CUC, CUP, CVE, CYP, CZK, DEM, DJF, DKK, DOP, DZD, EEK, EGP, ERN, ESP, ETB, EUR, FIM, FJD, FKP, FRF, GBP, GEL, GGP, GHC, GHS, GIP, GMD, GNF, GRD, GTQ, GYD, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, IDR, IEP, ILS, IMP, INR, IQD, IRR, ISK, ITL, JEP, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KMF, KPW, KRW, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, LRD, LSL, LTL, LUF, LVL, LYD, MAD, MDL, MGA, MGF, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MRO, MRU, MTL, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MXV, MYR, MZM, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NLG, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, PTE, PYG, QAR, ROL, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SDD, SDG, SEK, SGD, SHP, SIT, SKK, SLL, SOS, SPL, SRD, SRG, STD, STN, SVC, SYP, SZL, THB, TJS, TMM, TMT, TND, TOP, TRL, TRY, TTD, TVD, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, UZS, VAL, VEB, VEF, VES, VND, VUV, WST, XAF, XAG, XAU, XBT, XCD, XDR, XOF, XPD, XPF, XPT, YER, ZAR, ZMK, ZMW, ZWD
For the correct add-on work, you need to specify currency codes in the international format according to the ISO 4217. For example, the US dollar currency code will be USD, Euro is EUR. Check the list of available currency codes in the description of the add-on.
In order to have access to add-on upgrades, you must have an active upgrade subscription. If the subscription period has expired, you will only have access to upgrades released before the expiration date of your subscription. You can renew your upgrades subscription in the "License Management" section on our website.
The add-on supports instant upgrades via the CS-Cart Upgrade Center. The built-in CS-Cart Notification Center (bell) will notify you about new versions release of the add-on. Upgrades via Upgrades Center will allow you to switch to a newer version without losing add-on data and settings.
Before start an upgrade process, it is highly recommended to make a full backup of the site (database and files) of your store using the server or hosting methods.
Upgrade through the Upgrade Center
- In the top menu, go to Administration → Upgrade Center;
- In the gear menu, click "Refresh available upgrades"
- Find and add-on on list of available upgrades and click the Download button and than Install button;
- Follow all the instructions that will be shown during the upgrade process;
- It is recommended to clear the CS-Cart templates cache after the upgrades are installed by deleting the var/cache folder on your server or adding the ctpl parameter to the address bar (example: https://domain.com/admin.php?ctpl).
Addon Reinstallation by uninstall old and install new:
Reinstalling an add-on means deleting the add-on's settings and data. Reinstallation will allow you to get a clean installation of the latest addon version. To reinstall the add-on with saving the add-on settings and data, please contact us via our Support Center to provide this service.
To completely reinstall an add-on without saving data, follow these steps:
- Go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons and find the old installed add-on.
- Click the delete button in the gear menu of the add-on.
- Download the latest version of the add-on on our website in the "License Management" section.
- Go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons and in the gear menu select Manual Installation. Select the previously downloaded file and complete the installation of the add-on.
The technical support of the add-on is already included in its price. Before contacting the support center, please make sure you are using the latest released version of the add-on. Old versions of the add-on are not supported by technical support.
To use our technical support, follow these steps:
- On our support center site https://helpdesk.cs-commerce.com/, log in with your account;
- Click on the "Create ticket" button;
- Fill in all the required fields and create ticket (you will receive a confirmation email);
- Expect a response from a specialist (a notification will be sent to your e-mail about the response) in accordance with the regulations of the technical support service.
If you have not received an answer within the time frame specified in the regulations, write us a message to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the ticket and we will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Technical support via chat on the site, direct phone calls or e-mail letters is not provided. All help discuss goes through the support center. Carefully study the documentation for the add-on and the terms of technical support before creating a ticket.
We recommend that you familiarize with the general restrictions:
- Fragments of code or some files of an add-on may have a private (encoded) part. The coded part does not create problems on add-on customizations;
- The add-on will work only on those domains that are specified in the user's license. If you try to use the solution the domains of which are not included in the license, the add-on will be automatically disabled;
- Installing on local machines is not allowed by the licensing system. For the add-on to work on an additional domain (alias), specify this alias on the license management page. Up to three aliases are allowed per domain for testing and development purposes. You can change the main license domain yourself on the license management page.
To have possibility to add or change license domains and aliases, the upgrade subscription must be active. To change the license domain of an expired upgrades subscription, you must first renew your subscription.
Version 1.0 September 15 2021
This is first addon release